www.zoo.dk bruger cookies til statistik og målrettet markedsføring. Når du bevæger dig videre, accepterer du vores brug af cookies.- Accept Read more
Log in to your season pass here and get member prices for events and more.
Managing Director Steffen Stræde
Vice-Director Bengt Holst
Division I - Economy and IT
The division undertakes IT and administrative work regarding economy, staff and human resources.
Human Resource Manager Rikke Gadegaard - firstname.lastname@example.org
Division II – Animals and Education
The division undertakes the daily management of the animals including feedings, enrichment, training etc. The education unit is also a part of Division ll.
Head of Division René Koppelhus - email@example.com
Division III – Technical Department
The division undertakes maintenance of enclosures, buildings and roads as well as cleaning and all the environmental actions taken at the Zoo.
Head of Division Lars Rossum - firstname.lastname@example.org
Division IV – Events and Communication
The division undertakes sales and marketing, contact to media and press, as well as sponsorships and production of Zoo signs and graphics.
Head of Division Sami Widell - email@example.com
Division V – Research and Conservation
The division undertakes the registration of the Zoo’s animal collection and coordinates research as well as conservation activities and projects. The veterinarians are also a part of this division.
Scientific Director and Head of Division Bengt Holst
Division VI Zoo Food & Shop
The division undertakes all of Zoo’s restaurants, kiosks and shops.
Head of Division Palle Juhl Taulov - firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1972 Zoo has been an independent institution that displays characteristic animal species to the public. Zoo is a cultural institution with social tasks of:
• Recreational kind
• Enlightening kind
• Scientific kind
Zoo should increase the public’s interest in and understanding of the nature and its diversity through experiences based on relevant, activating and entertaining communication.
Zoo must participate actively in the international efforts to preserve animal species, and thereby contribute to the preservation of the diversity of nature.
All these activities must be based on a scientific foundation.
The vision and mission is the basis for all of Zoo's work.
Zoo must be:
• The leading cultural institution in the country in terms of innovative communication and education, including environmental communication and sustainability.
• Known and respected for its high standard in relation to husbandry and animal enclosures and as an attraction where good architecture and design emphasizes the value of the experience.
• Known and respected as the leading information center in terms of exotic animals and the conservation of their habitats in the wild.
• Known and respected as an active nature conservation organization with a global perspective and network.
• A company with high ethical standards.
• A company where the guest is in focus.
• Amongst one of the companies with the most motivated, well-qualified and well-trained employees in the European zoo- and aquarium world.
• A company with a financial basis that secures the accomplishment of the mission.
Zoos årsberetning beskriver, hvad der er sket i det forgangne år indenfor Zoos forskellige arbejdsområder.
Disse arbejdsområder omfatter bl.a. dyrebestanden, naturbevarelse, miljø og økonomi samt nye anlæg og udstillinger.
Zoo's annual report describes what has happened in the past year within the Zoo's various work areas.
These assignments include animal populations, conservation, environment and economy as well as new installations and exhibitions.
Kontaktoplysninger om godkendende myndighed:
Læs mere på Fødevarestyrelsens hjemmeside:
Kom på morgentur i Zoo og bliv klogere på pungdyrene, når dyrepasseren tager jer med rundt og fortæller om arbejdet med dyrene. Læs mere og køb billet
Zoos aldrende leoparder fik i dag besøg af dyrlægen til et grundigt sundhedstjek.